New Construction HVAC Lead Installer / Apprentice
Futch Heating & Air Conditioning is now hiring a Residential New Construction HVAC Lead Installer / Apprentice. Pay is $13-$22/hr and depends on experience level.
You will be responsible for installing equipment and duct systems in residential new homes. We will provide in-house training.
• Full-time, year-round employment
• Competitive starting wages
• Company vehicle (Lead or Journeyman Only)
• Paid holidays and vacation
• Medical and Dental Insurance
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• EPA Certification & Kentucky Journeyman License preferred but not required
• Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Futch Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc. is a family owned and operated company servicing the greater Louisville area, Southern Indiana, and surrounding counties since 1947. We are seeking experienced HVAC Journeymen as well as Apprentices who are not just looking for a job but are seeking a long-term career opportunity with an established company that is proud to boast one of the industry's highest employee retention rates. Apply today and become a part of the Futch Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. family!
Click “Apply now" on this page to submit a resume. After completing, you will receive a reply message with alternative apply methods including an address to apply in person as well as daytime and after hours phone number to call with questions.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.